- The Moorchild, by Eloise McGraw - one of my favorite YA books, a must-read
- Samuel Pepys: The Unequalled Self, by Claire Tomalin
- As Her Whimsey Took Her: Critical Essays on the Work of Dorothy L. Sayers, ed. by Margaret P. Hannay
- The Annotated Sense and Sensibility, ed. by David M. Shapard, and a copy of P&P if you want it
- McCall's Needlework Treasury (1963)
- A stack of knitting, crochet, and craft magazines from the 1940s and 1960s: Lacey's Baby Book, Womans Homecraft Needle Arts, McCall's Needlework and Crafts, etc.
|Inside Having Tea|