Poll Time

I've been a bit confused lately as to what I ought to post, what people are interested in reading me babble about, so I thought I'd put up a poll of various things that I could go into.  I'll probably end up going into all of them at some point anyway, but order is important!  Especially as I'm working full time and don't feel as inclined to post as frequently as before - at least having a clearly interesting subject would get rid of the "hmm, what should I be typing?" timewasting.

So there is now a little poll on the sidebar, under my bio.  Please vote!  It will close in a week's time, after Dress U.

EDIT: Okay, I think the poll ought to show up better here:





Comments

  1. I can't see your poll because the typeface matches the background!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ca. 1866 Brown Gown - A Close-Up Look

Pride and Prejudice 1995: The Little Things

Hyde Hall Planning: 1830s Chemises