That Poll

The tallies:

Do some posts on best/worst costume dramas, or just review a handful - 73%
 
Portrait costume analyses like American Duchess - 53%
 
Cataloguing in the museum, more details about what you've looked at - 40%

Finish that series about the 1780s, doofus - 33%
 
Translating your symposium paper on "The Greek Myths of Fashion" into a series - 20%
 
Write about a specific time period/designer that I will name in the comments - 6%
 
 
All right!  I can see what you want.  I'll start off with a run of costume drama reviews.  I'll need a little time to take some screencaps, but I have Lots of Thoughts, so they might be worth the wait?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pride and Prejudice 1995: The Little Things

Ca. 1866 Brown Gown - A Close-Up Look

Pattern Time: 1860s Chemise